Jotne Mechanical Workshops
English: Anode Tripods
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Jotne E&P AS has completed THE FABRICATION OF ANODE TRIPODS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT on time and STATOIL has successfully installed them at the SHERINGHAM SHOAL WINDMILL FARM on 88 windmills and 2 substations.
The project was a fast-track project started in the beginning of February 2014 and delivered end of June 2014.
The elements delivered were:
- 2848 anodes including tripod structure for each of them , total weight approximately 900 kgs each
- Wires enabling to install sets of 8 anode tripods each lift
- Cables for interconnecting the Anode Tripods and connection to the 88 Windmills + 2 substations
- 10 transport frames with a capacity of 48 Anode Tripods each to enable assembly of wires & cables and transport by the installation vessel.
The production was distributed in the following places:
- Structures were in Poland
- The anodes in UK
- Transport frames in Lithuania
- Wires & cables in Norway and
- Final Assembly at Jotne Mekaniske Verksteder AS