We supply engineering and the fabrication Local Equipment Rooms, Generator Enclosures, Workshop and Office modules etc. Any unit that can be fitted in an oversized container can be supplied complete and ready tested for easy hook-up at final location.
We have an experienced staff whose expertise in 3D modelling/Lay-out, detail design, fabrication and testing plays a vital role in meeting our customers’ needs. The construction of customised Enclosures/Equipment Rooms in compliance with both industry standards and our customers’ requirements is one of our strengths.
Jotne personnel have extensive experience in the delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary projects. These projects have covered the following fields; engineering studies, feed engineering, detail engineering, production, construction, testing, commissioning and follow-up activities.
Competitive pricing is achieved, trough effective fabrication in close cooperation with approved sub-suppliers working under Jotne supervision.
OUR ENGINEERING AND FABRICATION EXPERTISE
- Project management (management, planning, HSE, QA and documentation)
- Early services / studies
- 3D modelling and lay-out
- Structural / mechanical design
- Structure/fatigue analysis
- Piping routing and stress calculations
- Electrical and Instrument design and routing
- HVAC design and installation
- Flow/Thermal/Transient response analysis
- Technical purchasing
- Fabrication, Material Receipt/Control and assembly
- Electrical and Instrument Installation
- Architectural design and installation
LOCAL EQUIPMENT ROOMS/ENCLOSURES
- Local Electrical Equipment Rooms
- Diesel Generator Enclosures
- Gas Turbine Generator and Drives
- Workshop Modules
- Painting Modules
- Office and temporary Living Quarter Modules